This tank cleaning nozzle is crafted with corrosion-resistant stainless steel and offers 360° coverage. It utilizes a double-cycle motion to effectively remove debris from tanks, making it ideal for industrial use.
Product Details : 1" Tank Cleaning Nozzle 360° Double Cycle NPT(F) - Stainless Steel 316
- Part No: 31630096100
- Product Category: Cleaning Ball
- Type: Tank Cleaning Nozzle 360°
- Fixed/Rotary: Rotary
- Size: 1"
- Connection Type: NPT(F)
- Spray Coverage: 360°
- A (IN): 4.645"
- H (IN): 6.889"
- Pressure: 21.8 - 29 PSI
- Cleaning Radius (IN): 78" to 118"
- Flow Rate: 101.3 GPM
- Material(s): Stainless Steel 316
- Applications: Spray balls are used in the beverage industry to simplify the interior cleaning of tanks and piping. A fermentation or brite tank can be showered with high-velocity water and/or chemicals on the interior, causing a sheeting action down the vessel walls removing residues and sanitizing the tank. CIP spray balls are not only faster, but significantly safer for workers by removing the need for hand scrubbing and exposure.
For any information about products, please contact us.
*Photos for reference purposes only.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.